Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Point of Clarification In Response to False Accusations made by Upananda Brahmachari Editor of Hindu Existence By: Zemira Eli Natan



Zemira Eli Natan
Executive Director
International Unity for Freedom and Equality


Today I spent most of my day being bullied by the editor of Hindu Existence.  His accusations stated that IUFE is a false organization.  First of all, IUFE is not a registered organization yet.  It is however and International coalition comprised  of members from all over the world including India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Europe and the USA.  IUFE's contacts are advocates and professionals working on the ground to solve problems such as Love Jihad, Forced Conversion to Islam, Destruction of Religious Shrines, Places of Worship and Deities, and Medical Camps for areas afflicted by drought or flood. WE HAVE COLLECTED NO DONATIONS FOR THIS WORK,  ALL OF THIS WORK IS DONE WITH FUNDS FROM THE OWN POCKETS OF OUR PROFESSIONALS.   At one time Mr. Achintya Das, who Mr. Upananda Brahmachari possibly works with or perhaps may even be another fake profile of Achintya Das whose other alias at the time of this coalition's formation was Visal Rana, worked online as an Administrative Director  working from his laptop from his home.  There was never an agreement to pay Mr. Achintya Das a salary for any work done for this coalition.  This coalition and its members who are advocates, activists, and humanitarians working for this cause is volunteer based only.  Mr. Das however wanted to earn a profit.  He proceeded to continually make decisions that were not authorized and it was never agreed that he make any executive decisions for this coalition, hack my email accounts and the account to IUFE blog along with his girlfriend Karishma Randeria.  He  had me send him money to do work for this coalition which was never done.  He claimed not to received this money and then bragged to a friend that he took the money because he felt he should have been paid a salary, and also received a camera from Advocate Veerji Kolhi!    Since Mr. Das could not accept this situation he proceeded to photo shop my photos taken without my expressed permission, claim that I was in a relationship with him and slander my name to contacts of which Mr. Upananda Brahmachari , Editor of Hindu Existence is one of them and again quite possibly a colleague or fake profile and spread false details of the personal life of Advocate Veerji Kolhi and myself on the internet  and private message.  Mr. Upananda Brahamchari wasted much of my time after repeated requests that he stop his behavior immediately.  Yet Mr. Upananda Brahmachari shared with me details of Mr. Achintya Das allegations and accusations against me!  Mr, Achintya Das opened an Unauthorized chapter of IUFE  in India which is no longer in existence to collect money for his personal agendas.  You can see that effort in the link below where I announce the illegal activity of Achintya Das and his girlfriend Karishma Randeria.  I, Zemira Eli Natan endured being called a phycho, a nymphomaniac and a fraud that exploits Hindus for profit while living an extravagant lifestyle by Upananda Brahmachari, Editor of Hindu Existence.  I am posting this  as clarification to my members and my friends who actively work with me on these issues!  I am being falsely accused!  I am a legitimate person working on peace building efforts between Israel and India and I am an admin for LIKE FOR ISRAEL INDIA on FACEBOOK .  I have no ulterior motives to exploit anyone!  However, I have been harassed and falsely accused!  I do NOT share my photos without my expressed permission and if they are on Facebook they are not to be taken without my permission!  Mr.  Das has falsely identified himself as an executive director which he is not and www.iufe.org is no longer in existence!  This is a false link! Any chapter of IUFE  in India is a fraudulent organization and I am requesting that NO money be sent to this false organization in India.  IUFE is based in the USA and I am its only Executive Director!  Thank you to all my readers and all my colleagues for your tireless efforts and your continued membership which by the way is FREE!  

I hope this brings clarification to my members and colleagues as to why I am very shocked that anyone could behave this unprofessionally when there are people who need our work!  People whose communities have been devastated!  This coalition is NOT a forum to marry a girlfriend, buy her a house and a car, and slander the good name and reputation of legitimate people working for causes that help humanity and bring peaceful coexistence within an international community!  The link below reveals my post in 2013 as to the reason I disassociated with Achintya Sundar Das aka Visal Rana .

The correct and authorized link to this coalition:s blog is:

www.internationalfreedomequality.blogspot.com

The correct and legitimate name of this coalition is INTERNATIONAL UNITY FOR FREEDOM AND EQUALITY



https://www.facebook.com/BSKS.India/posts/439883982794346


Zemira Eli Natan
Executive Director
 International Unity for Freedom and Equality

No comments:

Post a Comment